Monday, June 23, 2008

Rain is for Rainbows

Saturday afternoon my soccer game got called early due to lightning in the area. Not a big deal since we were up 3-0, of which I contributed a smashing good header to the upper corner of the net on a cross by Erin, 2 pts for being a girl. Why does no one have a camera to catch the stuff when you do something right? That header goal would have been at least a 5 on the Sportscenter top ten.

Anywho- that lightning eventually turned into a raging thunderstorm in the area. After the storm passed and I was headed to a friends house, I caught this view from the car and had to pull over to get a couple pictures. There was a full double rainbow, although the reflected double was too faint to really pick up. It was too big for one frame, so I stictched the two together to get this.

2 comments:

Jen @ New Shade of Green said...

Way to go on your soccer game. We saw the double rainbow too as we were leaving to go out to dinner, we almost turned back around to get the camera but our growling stomachs made the decision not to :).

Joshua said...

Welcome to the rainbow posting club!