Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Catching up

Realized I hadn't posted in a bit, weekend was busy. Since my parents are in town we had quite a few things going on including a day trip to Lake Charles for some losing of money at L'Auberge du Lac's casino, Saturday went to the Univ of Houston - UTEP football game (which was great) and had a BBQ with friends Sunday. Now I am back on console (read too boring to post anything about) and my parents are off to Arkansas for Thanksgiving with the extended family.

Yesterday it became official that the mission was extended a day, which makes it official that I am working Thanksgiving. MMM... MER coffee for the holiday, what a treat. Actually, it won't be that bad. We will be going over to some friends for a turkey meal and then I will work a half shift (Thank you Aaron for taking the first half!). Happy Turkey Day to all!

2 comments:

Jen said...

:P Some of us have to work all day. And the next day. And the next day...

nujoud said...

Don't worry, I'm back on console now. Yippeee! I'll be closing out the mission on the 11am-8pm shift through Thanksgiving.