I did screw up and forget the diaper bag when we made a run to the store, but Zara slept until we got back. Then she UNLOADED in her diaper, like full capacity unloaded (but not a blowout). Really I think this girl likes us. She waits to go until we have backup diapers available again, she delivered according to a plan, and she likes to eat and isn't fussy. I am now waiting to find out what the catch is, but right now I'm smitten and Daddy is too.
13 years ago
6 comments:
I'm glad things are still going well! The air show was loud over here so I can only imagine what it was like at your house.
she's adorable :) glad to hear you are getting into the swing of things!
She is perfect!
aww i love that first picture!! can't wait to meet her!
Congratulations to all three (or 5) of you. Zara definitely looks like a keeper.
Love the photos!
Lovin' the baby pics girlie! It's so sweet to hear how much you are enjoying getting to know one another :)
Post a Comment