But since I couldn't resist, Zara got an early present from me. I got her three pairs of Baby Legs, I'm pretty sure you can figure out what those are from the picture below. The advantages of them being they keep her warm and I don't have to take them off to change diapers. She only got one pair early, but Jolly Jill here (yes, those are purple and pink skull and cross-bones) was sporting them during tummy time this afternoon. We also did a pseudo-measurement of her and not official pedi measurements today. She is about 22.5 in and 9 lbs, so still packing it on. And her newborn size onesies are getting a tad tight so we just might be growing out of them at two months. Tomorrow... our first vaccines. We'll see how we both handle this one.
13 years ago
4 comments:
I'm sure she's a hit with all the grandparents. I know you have been wanting those leggings for a while, hurray! I am a big pirate fan. Arrr!
Those leggings are so cute! Glad you guys are all together for Christmas!
Who says leg warmers are fashionable? Zara's so cute!
That was supposed to be "aren't" fashionable...whoops.
Post a Comment