Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sleep Wars Episode 2

Last night, since we hadn't tried in awhile, I put Zara in the pack n play to sleep. She was sound asleep and stayed that way when I put her down, partial victory me. But then she proceeded to start waking up every 20 minutes and would only settle back to sleep if I rolled over (since its right by our bed) and stick her binkie back in her mouth. This went on for almost 2 hours until I was too tired to continue and picked her up and let her sleep by me. Which she did for the next 5 hours without a peep and I got to sleep as well. So Zara will sleep by herself fine... as long as it means I don't sleep, got it.

Zara is declared the victor in this sleep battle for persistence. Until next time baby!

2 comments:

mel82583 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mel82583 said...

I know this sounds mean but sometimes you just have to let babies cry. In the long run it will benefit all of you.