Wednesday, June 9, 2010

EVOlution

John and I have finally joined the 21st century and are now proud owners of smartphones tapping away with our thumbs. Our contract was up so we could get whatever phone we wanted. With all our research we settled on the HTC Evo 4G. Ummm.... it's awesome. It's is blazing fast, especially on 4G, has a huge screen, and other bells and whistles like 8MP camera/camcorder, HD 720P HDMI output, and a whole lot of goodies. Having owned an iPod touch for awhile now, I also think the HTC sense Android interface is way better than the iPhone. The iPhone 4th generation (not actually 4g) is coming out soon and I'm sure a lot of people will like it. But really, the phones are if nothing else comparable but ours comes without the apple overlord at least.

Oh and minor correction, Zara wasn't teething so much as she was sick two weekends ago. how do we know? Because she gave it to us this last weekend. It's special, 8months old and already giving us presents.

2 comments:

Joshua said...

Where did you get it?? That's the phone I want but can't find it anywhere since we were out of the country when it was released....suck it iPhone! :)

nujoud said...

We pre-ordered at Best Buy first day you could over a month ago. So we had Friday morning 9am appointments to pick them up. Still love the phone!