Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sweet Sixteen

Any reader of this blog knows we had a hard time getting Zara sleeping on her own through the night and generally she just didn't for a long time. But, sometimes I still get caught by how much she has changed in only 16 months, today. Last night we gave Zara her bath and dressed in her PJs. While she was still in my lap I asked her if she wanted me to read her a story or if she wanted to go to sleep. She still isn't talking much, but in response she got up walked to her crib and patted on the side. Understood. We picked her up gave her a good night kiss and that was it, she curled up and slept the night away. Wow, how did we get here?

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Way to go Mom and Dad! 16 months seems like forever and she's changing by the minute in so many ways, I'm sure :) Enjoy it!