Sunday, April 10, 2011

Harry Potter's Room

You know the project we started three months ago, yea the closet one. Well we are finally finished... for the most part. Over the last two weekends, it got primed, painted, carpet laid and fully trimmed out. I think it turned out great even if the drywall tape is not so pretty in a couple places. It is a closet after all and the worst seam really was the first one I did and the others got better as I figured it out. The last couple items we have to finish is really outside the closet, getting matching trim paint for the rest of the house to do the door and frame, caulking those seams, and putting down a threshold between the wood transition and carpet. All minor items I hope to do one night this week after I drop in to the hardware store to get what we need.

Here it is complete and all ready to move the stuff in now.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Looks awesome you guys! Great job :)

Erin said...

Nice work!