Just a quick post on potty training. We transitioned Zara to big girl underwear right after I got back from France and it has been awesome. Before I left, I could tell she pretty much knew when to use the potty and I suspected the only wet pullups were when she was too busy playing to bother going. When I got back we made the switch full-time and haven't looked back (yet, expect that to change once baby comes for a bit). She only had one accident during her nap the first day at school which seemed kind of like "surprise you aren't wearing a pull-up" for her. Couple small accidents at home, but otherwise she has been great and likes being a big girl. We've even switched to underwear at night and that is working well also since she was already staying dry through the night.
So for the grand total of about 2 months our house will be diaper free...
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment