13 years ago
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Tour 18
So for John's graduation, my siblings all got together and gave him a gift certificate to the Tour 18 golf course. It's not exactly close to our house so we hadn't yet used the certificate but him being home this week was a perfect opportunity. He didn't have to work Monday and I took a mental health day and we went up to play. All of the holes on the course are near-replica's (can't be exact or there would be copyright infringement) of famous holes around the country. So my big accomplishment and the only hole I par'd was the Sawgrass 17 hole. I feel good about that because the hole is an island and I managed to stay dry and par. Here is a picture of John tee'ing off on a great looking hole. He ended up in the azaleas but all the same it was a beautiful day and a fun round of golf.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment