Sunday, October 5, 2008

Back in H-town

This will be a short post but I will get an update on here longer. John and I are back home in Houston after a whirlwind week in CT with John's family and then PA for the Sholl wedding. We had a great time visiting everyone in CT and saw as many people as possible in a very few days. We do hope to get John's cousins Kara, Kirby, and Kassie down for a visit sometime so maybe we can work that out in the next few months when they have breaks from school.

As for PA, we both couldn't be happier for the Sholl's to tie the knot!! It was a beautiful wedding and it was so nice to be there for it and celebrate with them and all their friends and family. We had lots of fun throughout the extend parties and BBQ and Nujoud even braved the cold PA river water for some brief wakeboarding. We hope they have a great time on their honeymoon (how could they not ;) and I will get pictures uplinked when I am not so tired from vacation.

As for right now, I have happily removed the "soon-to-be-Sholl" from the weblink to their blog. Congrats you two!

No comments: