Friday, October 24, 2008

Weezing After Weezer

Last night John and I went to see Weezer with the Sholls (that is now an official reference too, not just a *pending* upcoming wedding event reference, congrats Erin adn Cory) and the Marshiks. This was an outing in celebration for Charlie's birthday which was a few weeks ago and Weezer is one of his favorite bands. It was good times and it was a good concert. I had to shove a flailing drunk girl out of my own personal bubble at one point but that was the only minor blight for a good evening out. Happy Birthday again Charlie, you are the Charliest Marshik I know!!

Given that we were out late, getting up early to workout wasn't going to happen. Good thing too, because even trying to run after work was less than stellar too. Probably something to do with drinking a bunch of beer the night before and not much water before trying to run.

No comments: