Monday, January 26, 2009

What Century Is It?

See I thought we were in the 21st century, but then I tried to install our old printer on the new laptop for use. First, I thought I was crazy because I had to put in the "cd" to get the drivers. Wait a minute doesn't the internet do that stuff? Oh but then I did it and it still didn't work.

So back to aforementioned internet to find in 15 seconds of google, that the Lexmark 3100 series all-in-one printers will not work with the Vista 32 or 64 bit systems. hmmm... so I'll ask again, are we in the 21st century? Because this sure feels like a problem I had back in the 20th century?

Seriously, I was willing to give Vista a chance and now I want my XP back.

3 comments:

Jen @ New Shade of Green said...

Should have gotten a Mac... :P

John said...

and spend about 2.5x as much? for what? a white workstation? with a bunch of software that we don't necessarily use? We'll just wait for Windows 7 to come out.

Jen @ New Shade of Green said...

Haha. Yeah right.