Dispatches on growing up Merancy...
I'm glad you enjoyed it! I can't wait to see those onesies on Baby Merancy!
Judy you look so pretty!Glad you had fun at your shower.I'll send a few gifts down after baby arrives.
Aww, thanks for posting pictures! Was that geek card homemade or store bought? Cause that is such a fantastic card! I can think of so many people I could give that too! :)
Melissa- It is a onesie that says "My Mom's a geek", not a card. So that will show up on the baby in the near future!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm glad you enjoyed it! I can't wait to see those onesies on Baby Merancy!
Judy you look so pretty!
Glad you had fun at your shower.
I'll send a few gifts down after baby arrives.
Aww, thanks for posting pictures! Was that geek card homemade or store bought? Cause that is such a fantastic card! I can think of so many people I could give that too! :)
Melissa- It is a onesie that says "My Mom's a geek", not a card. So that will show up on the baby in the near future!
Post a Comment