Sunday, May 23, 2010

Clap for Credit

The title of this post is actually one of the nicknames for a class I took in college to fulfill my last two arts credits. The class involved going to a university concert once a week and clap when its over, the end. But Zara can now officially participate since John taught her to clap this morning. Apparently she wouldn't stop, that is until just before Mommy got home from work and I'm still waiting to see it.

In other news, we are making the switch to cloth diapers 100% of the time. We had been using disposables at school and g flushables at home. But I decided to try out cloth inserts for the g's at home and they've been great, so I've ordered more so we can do them 24/7 and launder 2-3 times per week. It really isn't very difficult to deal with and, especially since I am using a thin flushable paper liner to catch the poop, it is less work than wholly flusahable inserts. I also ordered organic bamboo and hemp cloth inserts made by work at home moms and they are great and are way better than the inserts available from the g diaper company. Zara is now one green baby as pictured below this morning on her 7 month birthday.