Sunday, January 16, 2011

Space Drivel

Just a short comment on my side links over there -->. I have replaced NASAWatch with Spaceflight Now. NASAWatch is run by someone that got laid off from NASA in the 80s. While the guy has always been a critic of NASA, the website was at least useful for linking to all kinds of related articles and stories even if I didn't always agree with his commentary. But it has been getting worse and worse so much so that it has turned into blatant bias and outright lies, whether intentional or because he doesn't think critically enough to know better. Further, he has simply stopped posting ANY of the positive NASA news stories to further brainwash his general public followers. So I'm done with his site and am now linking to an actual space news type of org.

1 comment:

Becca said...

My issue with NASA Watch is that I used to occasionally agree with his rants. Now, he gets fixated on things that I consider overall unimportant or petty or just annoying. And there are so many things to rant about NASA that I could get on board with...