Today I got all Sally Homemaker on Zara's new Mega Blocks. We stopped at Borders yesterday to see what they had with the going out of business sale. The kids books had been picked clean and we only got a couple of those, but in the toy area the Mega Blocks were also half off. We picked up a couple bags of blocks for Zara and since they were in some plastic ziploc close bags, that just wasn't going to do long term for storage. So today we picked up some cute courdoroy fabric and I whipped up a drawstring bag for them. Not too shabby and much better for wrangling them into one place.
2 comments:
I love that pattern! Great idea for block storage. I might have to steal it.
Glad you were able to find some good stuff at Borders! I am impressed with your sewing skills.
Post a Comment