Sunday, August 7, 2011

Toddler Ink

It's been awhile since I posted due to a couple very busy weeks at work doing dual duty with my regular work and writing a section for a proposal my firm is submitting. After about a week now of being able to relax, I'm finally getting back to the blog. Zara has done great cast and all for the last three weeks and we head in tomorrow to get it taken off. She has been getting some ink on the broken wheel from both home and school doodles. Hopefully, these are the only tattoos for Zara.


Today we also headed to the zoo for a visit to the animals since we can't go back to the Children's Museum until the cast comes off. Zara enjoyed the chimps the most again with her declared "I like." Also, Sunday morning right at opening is clearly a better time to visit the zoo than the last time we went. No one there, animals were all eating their breakfasts, and, even though it was hot, without the crowds it is a lot more pleasant.

No comments: