Saturday night I found out about a new dog park on this side of Pearland in Independence Park from Charlie and on Sunday afternoon I ran my two critters out there to check it out. First, while it's still not conveniently close, it sure beats the heck out of all previous options which involved day long treks all over Houston just to let the dogs play. The park is on the small side but still plenty big enough for them to enjoy (couple acres) and has some agility equipment. Too bad the closest thing my dogs will come to using the agility stuff is lifting a leg to it.
But the kiddos had a good time with all the other pups and we'll probably be repeats at this park since its reasonably close. Now if only clear lake could get a dog park in some form or another...
13 years ago
2 comments:
I was there Sunday morning with Sambone! We should meet up next weekend.
Also, the LC dog park guy I mentioned has been elected (as far as I can tell) into the LC city council. That might help get one built a little closer.
It's a deal Charlie, we'll have to work out a joint dog park trek Sunday.
Post a Comment