
I finished reading World Without End tonight, the Ken Follett sequel to Pillars of the Earth. I'll give this book a 90% as good as the first sort of rating. I thouroughly enjoyed the book and I definately recommend it. I thought the story was pretty much as intriguing as the first and had some very interesting elements to it. Ceratinly, the amount of research he does adds a very good quality to the read. The 10% loss is because the book really borrows so much of its feel from the first. That isn't necessarily bad, but it just means my only complaint is that the first one seemed fresh and creative where this one kind of treads the same plot elements.
All the same, if you liked the first, you will still enjoy this one.
3 comments:
I'm glad you enjoyed it! What's next on the list?
Great, I can't wait to borrow it! I just got notice from the library that a couple of books came in to pick up so no hurry :).
no idea what's next on the book list. I am taking suggestions and if anyone has a good one to lend let me know.
Post a Comment