I guess when there are any big changes in your life it leads to a lot of mixed emotion. I am changing jobs at the end of the month and its pretty radical as I will be changing companies to make this come about. I will start on the Constellation Program on Jan 5th doing Systems Avionics Integration and I am really excited for the change and the new experience. So that is all something I'm looking forward to and happy for.
Except everyday I have left at my current company is another sad goodbye, as if any goodbye wasn't, to be leaving what I've been doing and the people I've worked with for the last seven years. Today was my last day on-console in the ISS MER. We've been through a lot in there bringing this bird to life and I wish everyone the best in the future for all that remains to be done. Kevin had the Flight Director give me my send off and the go ahead for my final on-call which was nice. It is very strange to have that happen though, it just feels rather abrupt. This morning I was there and now I'm... not.
"I say high, you say low
You say why, and I say I don't know"
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment