Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sweet, Sweet Runnning Relief

Happily, I am over the morning sickness and the fatigue has really started to go away. I actually wake up in the morning vs. dragging myself from bed and I generally and starting to feel normal again. So thankfully, since I was in relatively good shape and healthy before this, the morning sickness has passed quick enough.

Since I was feeling better, I headed over to Gilruth after work and got a decent 2.5 mile run in even if it was slow. ahhhh... so nice to feel active again. It has only been a few weeks since I last ran, but boy does it make a difference.

I also passed on the baby news to my old ISS GNC group and then found out from Aaron that Fred announced it in the 10am MER tagup. ummm... weird, I think he's losing it a little in his old age. I'm not even in the group anymore, but even if I was why would you announce it at the meeting? With any luck, some people might think it was an April Fool's joke.

4 comments:

divermac said...

nope, it was really announced at the 10am. people believed it. when i got in an hour later, people were telling me nujoud was "with child." i'd imagine they are still talking about it a week later.

Jen @ New Shade of Green said...

Yup. I don't know what it is but the 10am tagup has become a forum for all kinds of announcements - "with child", born stats, engagements, etc..

Erin said...

That is weird! Anywho, glad youre feeling better :)

Katsuo said...

hooray! Peanut Merancy is settiling in ;)