Tuesday, July 21, 2009

All For Alicia

This past weekend was an incredibly fun way to celebrate Alicia's upcoming wedding, especially so for me since the only 11 break lapse between wedding and baby due date is going to keep us from going. Saturday was Alicia's Bridal Shower in Philadelphia at her parent's house. It was great party and we all had a great time meeting some of her family. Jess, Erin, and Heather also did a fantastic job on the food for the party. Later that evening was part two of the party for Alicia with all the girls and it was also a great time. With baby on board, I was quasi-chaperone for the evening but I still had a great time dancing and just plain hanging out. Most especially though, I was just glad that I could go celebrate with Alicia and best wishes for a long and happy marriage come October!

1 comment:

ACQ said...

Seeing the pictures of the shower makes me hungry all over again. mmm. You were a great chaperone! I was so glad you could come!