Tonight I got all the photos downloaded, named, and the decent ones uploaded to picassa for our trip. We promised to send the photos to our relatives so I uploaded one giant album for them. Here is the link. http://picasaweb.google.com/nmerancy/Nazareth2009?authkey=Gv1sRgCLWqxLHw992EgQE&feat=directlink
I am just posting this now in case anyone wants to thumb through the album and if you have any questions on the pics, I'd be happy to answer. But since it is 9pm CDT right now and my body is telling me it's closer to 5am, actual blog posts of the trip will have to wait. Time for me and baby to sleep.
Speaking of baby though, one quick comment. Did you know when you get hot, the baby will actually push away from you to cool off? Seriously, some of the days in Nazareth, since we were outside so much, it involved my tummy getting WAY bigger for a few hours and then going back to "normal". It's weird. I'm surprised it didn't just climb out like the Alien movie to cool off the way it was sticking out.
13 years ago
4 comments:
I'm sitting in FOR right now and your alien comment made me laugh out loud. Thanks! At least you're keeping me awake.
Awesome pictures.
I am totally even more excited about my trip to Israel now! :)
great pictures!
Amazing pictures! I can't wait to hear more about the trip.
Post a Comment