Thursday, July 2, 2009

Come Sit Under the Olive Tree

John and I are visiting with family in Nazareth this week and our blog is on a temporary hiatus. We have some internet access but between the comings and goings and not having it in our room at night, the blog will have to wait. I will upload tons of pictures when I get back and am even keeping blog entries on my laptop to uplink later.

In brief for today are lots of preparations at the house for the groom (my cousin's) wedding party tonight, actual wedding not until Saturday. But since I am 1) a visiting relative from afar and more importantly 2)preggo, I am not allowed to do anything, including sit in particular chairs that may be less stable and supportive than others. The whole thing is quite funny to me. But for today, why don't you just come sit under the shady olive tree with me?

1 comment:

ACQ said...

Sitting under the shady olive tree (in a sturdy and stable chair, of course!) sounds lovely!