13 years ago
Friday, August 29, 2008
Pre-Gustav Bathroom Status
Tonight I finished installing the new cabinets in the master bath remodel. I figured I should take some pictures to document the status just in case Gustav comes along and makes all my work pointless. I doubt that will happen but who knows, we are still in the "Cone of Death" as Aaron calls it. The list of new items in the bathroom are paint (walls, trim, and ceiling), cabinets, toilet, mirrors, light fixtures, towel racks and hooks, and the under-sink plumbing. Left to do: vanity top and sinks (sitting in the garage, John can help this weekend), the shower door, and hang the mirrors.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Lookin' good. Nice work!
Wow, I can't believe you've done all that yourself. There are so many projects I want to do on the house, but I'm just too lazy to start them.
Post a Comment